Saturday, July 12, 2008

Book tagging, pg 123, sentence 5

Eleanor AND Jack tagged me and this is the result:

"There may have been a formalisation of Sabbaths but it was never stable enough to persist."

- Source: Erotism by Georges Bataille

The rules ::
1 :: Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2 :: Turn to page 123.
3 :: Find the 5th sentence.
4 :: Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5 :: Tag 5 people.

i tag: Grabs (after a no show to El's tag), Dave, Will of Hopolis fame, Andrew, and Jolyn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:: yay!

will said...

I feel honored to be tagged. I have no books near, but when I go back to my dorm room, I'll grab the closest one, follow the formula, write down what I find, and post it as soon as I am near a computer again.

Dave and Shandie said...

done